Topics

The Power of the Cross: 74th Edition, April 7, 2019

Welcome to the new subscribers just joining us. We publish once per week on Sunday. The newsletter shares short gospel writings and testimonies from Setting Captives Free students. We hope you will find the newsletter helpful and encouraging.

This week’s teaching is a most amazing article called “The Harlot, the Virgin and the Bride” by Scott Hubbard. You can find it here: https://www.desiringgod.org/articles/the-harlot-the-virgin-and-the-bride

This week’s testimony comes from a graduate of the Setting Captives Free—A United Front course:

Aileen writes, "When I came to the Setting Captives Free - A United Front course, my heart was full of bitterness, anger, and anxiety about my situation. But now, I am completely, truly and all over changed.

I am amazed at our God. He showed me through this course that He is bigger than every struggle we will ever face. I know now that He is going to use our story to set other hearts free, and He has amazing plans for our future.

I now have a deep peace in my heart, which I didn t have before. I am no longer judgmental or anxious. I have hope in Christ - a great hope in my heart for all the amazing things God is going to do. This course changed my life, and I will be forever grateful!”