Topics

The Power of the Cross: 69th Edition, March 3, 2019

Welcome to the new subscribers just joining us. We publish once per week on Sunday. The newsletter shares testimonies from Setting Captives Free students. We hope you will find the newsletter helpful and encouraging.

This week we have two testimonies from our newest course Purity Bootcamp, and another comment from our new weight loss course.

Maggie writes, "I have lost 11 pounds through taking this course. The revelation that I was crucified with Christ has empowered me and the understanding of suffering as a gift as well. Thank you so much for this bible study. It is life-changing."

Garrett writes, "I recommend the Setting Captives Free Bootcamp course; it is awesome, and the best thing I have done. I have gone 30 days without looking at pornography which is the longest I have ever gone.

I have washed at the cross and asked for forgiveness for my sinful bondage of lust and pornography. After being forgiven, I died and rose again as a changed person that does not feel guilty or look back. I pray every day, go to church every week and read the Scripture every day now that I have gone through this course. I feel better, and I have more joy.

The battle is not over I am still tempted by Satan, but I am trying and fighting with God's help not to fall back into the pit I was in, I do not want to go back to that person or that place. I know now that I have already won and all I needed was to accept Christ into my life. And as long as I continue to follow him and be in step, I will be able to continue forward.”