Topics

The Power of the Cross: 33rd Edition, May 6, 2017

Welcome to the new subscribers just joining our newsletter. We publish once per week on Sunday. The newsletter alternates a short gospel teaching on one week with testimonies from Setting Captives Free students on the following week. We hope you will find the newsletter helpful and encouraging.

Today I have a very important teaching for you. This is a powerful message explaining why” we become enslaved to sin and “how” we become free. It all has to do with our “appetites.”

To watch this powerful message from the pastor of Frontier Church in Des Moines, Iowa, click the link below: