Topics

The Power of the Cross: 109th Edition, December 8, 2019

Teaching and Testimony:

Every now and then we see a testimony that we want to share with everyone. Such is the case with one of our dear brothers, Lennart, who is a mentor with Setting Captives Free. So this week we are doing something different. Instead of me teaching through a passage of Scripture and then sharing testimonies that have come in, we are going to let the following video be both the teaching and testimony.

Lennart has found such joy and peace in believing the message of the Lamb of God taking away His sins, and he shares from his heart, even erupting into tears right before our eyes. His teaching is powerful: the Spirit of God uses the cross of Jesus Christ to set us free from sin.

Feel free to reply to this email with any comments. If you have thoughts to share with Lennart, I will be sure to pass them on to him.

Here is the video: If that does not open the video, you can copy and paste the following link into your browser: https://vimeo.com/374005276

The above video comes from our Setting Captives Free Men’s Marco Polo group. If you’d like join, here is the link to open on your smartphone: https://onmarcopolo.com/groups/xWlQziuK5rgN

Is there someone you could forward this video to, that might need gospel encouragement in their lives? Anyone can subscribe to this weekly newsletter by sending a blank email to main+subscribe@SettingCaptivesFree.groups.ioand then responding back to the email.